COOLING SYSTEMS PROJECTS GALLERY
We install and maintain the COOLING TOWERS.
On Maintenance side we
- Fix any tension problems on the belt to ensure optimal belt-drive system performance.
- Routinely check oil level, oil quality, and shaft alignment for a gear-drive system following the manufacturer’s recommendations to assure reliable service.
Lubricate fan shaft and bearings to maintain proper operation.
- We change bearings, pulleys and shafts,
- Repack fill blocks, louvers, check nozzles and replace them if necessary, check distribution pipes.
- Drain and clean all debris from water samps and strainers.
- Check the overall condition of the unit for any uncommon sound or noise to establish baseline of any potential issues.
- Inspect the water distribution system and check for dry areas over the fill coil section to avoid scale build ups and increase system capacity.